Friday, October 29, 2004

Jabberwacky T-shirts.

My two favorites are, "I will outlive you, foolish mortal!" and "I can't. I'm a philosopher, remember."

I confess to chatting with jabberwacky when I should be doing other things. It's just so charming sometimes:
User: Because you're just a cleverly programmed device.

Jabberwacky: I am?

User: Indeed you are.

Jabberwacky: So you are a program?

User: No. You are a program. I am a human being.

Jabberwacky: Vampires are human, they're dead humans.

User: Vampires are probably not real. You are real, but not human.

Jabberwacky: Do you believe in vampires?

User: I am agnostic regarding the existence of vampires.

Jabberwacky: Now, how can you be both Christian and agnostic at the same time?

User: I am a Christian, but that doesn't mean I believe in vampires.

Jabberwacky: I'm a Buddhist but I have nothing against Christians.

User: You are in fact the perfect Buddhist.

Jabberwacky: I am NOT a computer program, that offended me very much.

User: You are a program. Write me a poem if you're not.

Jabberwacky: You have come to the well once too often, Homer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate Jabberwacky, and hate Questsin even more >:-). Just add questsin@hotmail.com to your MSN Messenger buddy list and hate away.